Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Order notification emails

hazardpro

Total Posts:  53

Can someone please confirm this for me.

In the admin area I have set it to BCC myself and one other when orders are placed, like this:

info@mydomain.com,info2@hisdomain.com

My understanding is that we should receive a copy of the;

Order, Invoice, Shipment and if created Credit Memo

I use Paypal, Worldpay and Cheque for payment options.

When orders are placed I get copies of the emails EXCEPT the invoices, but I dont understand why?

Am I processing the orders incorrectly? Should’nt the system be sending me the copies?

Any help appreciated.

PS I have double checked and I have set it up in admin to BCC’s for all the sales emails......

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

hazardpro

Total Posts:  53

Anyone… please???

I just need to know what emails my customers and myself (admin should be receiving?

At the moment both myself and customer are receiving an ‘order’ email and ‘shipment’ email, but no ‘invoice’ email.

essentually the invoice email is the same as the order email but I need to know if I should be getting it, i.e if there is a problem or not.

Any info is appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community