Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problem Vendor - no support

h22solutionsltd

Total Posts:  1

Hi, newbie post here, so forgive me if this is the wrong section! wink

If I’ve purchased a widget from someone advertising on connect and their widget is not fully functional.

The developer says the widget should be able to display many times on the same page, but it does not display correctly as soon as a second occurance is added.

I’ve emailed several times, but since their first email reply, “I will work, just specify a new ID” I’ve not received any further replies, and nothing from their website support forms either.

I’ve given them plenty of time to reply, but now 45 days are passed, I can’t raise a dispute through paypal.

I’m not that bothered about the $40, it’s more the principle that it should work and it does not. I’d rather it was just fixed.

Any suggestions? Is there anyone I can complain to?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community