Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Placing checkbox in shipping method in magento

Muthu Kumar

Total Posts:  74

Hi Friends,

I have done one website in Magento. the website url is http://rnjpillows.com.au. In that website I want the user to tick the checkbox in shipping method if they want Traceable or registered is requested along with the table rates. Additional $4 is added to place order overview page if the user ticks it.

How can I made this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagikTejas

Total Posts:  150

Hello,

Please checkout our Magento Extra Fee Extension
This extension will allow you to create shipping type extra fee either mandatory or optional, which will be listed in shipping method are on frontend. If fee is optional then checkbox is shown for customer to select & if customer selects the checkbox that extra charge will be added to shipping. I hope this what you are looking for.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community