Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Wrong layout files

McZoid

Total Posts:  20

Hi,

It would be great if someone could give me advice on the following issue, which is most probably an easy one if you’re not a newbie like me.

I’m running my shop under my own theme which works without any problems. Now I’ve created another store within the same installation, but under a separate domain, which also works. I’ve now copied the skin and layouts files of my theme (theme A), altered them and copied them to the skin and layout folders of the theme for the second domain shop (theme B).

I went to CONFIG, selected the new website (B) and changed:

skin -> theme B
layout -> theme B

Now the second store under the new domain is running with the correct skin (theme B), but it still uses the layout files from theme A.

I’ve updated all caches, but still it’s using the wrong layout files.

Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my English, I’m not a native speaker.

Alex

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community