Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can I import my products at one go? 

RaisaLadji

Total Posts:  3

How many can I import at one time? Getting an error..about a 100.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sarahmelmann

Total Posts:  5

I think that this extensions is what you are looking for http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/file2cart-magento-product-import-9633.html It is a payment service, but if you need to do the job quickly at one go, than it will help you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hi there,

There is no limit on the products you can upload in Magento, everything depends upon your server resources, memory limit and import tool you are using (in case you use other import method than default one).

Read more details on how many products it is possible to import to Magento and what to check -
http://www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/tipstricks/how-many-products-it-is-possible-to-import-to-magento-will-it-work-for-a-million-of-products

Magento Community
Magento Community

davison

Total Posts:  56

Hi,

1. If you have more than a number of products or customers, then you don’t want to spend a lot of time in creating records for them one by one.
2. You can go up with Magento Go’s Import tool, to import the details
3. With the help of the tool, you can upload a file that contains the records for as many customers or products as you want.

Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

Hello,

The error is likely to appear because of you have written something incorrectly in the CSV file. While issuing the error you will find the line number which will give you a hint what to do, please, check it.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community