Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Newsletter template - product_list block not showing

drekinov

Total Posts:  2

Hello,
i am implementing newsletter template with custom catalog/product_list type of block.
Everything looks ok until i find out that custom template do not show up in newsletter preview.

In CMS Page i have working that:

{{block type="catalog/product_list" category_id="58" name="lunch_4" template="catalog/product/list_lunch.phtml"}}
which is custom list too. It is working in CMS page and newsletter template without any problems.

When i change name of template to list_lunch_newsletter.phtml :

{{block type="catalog/product_list" category_id="58" name="lunch_4" template="catalog/product/list_lunch_newsletter.phtml"}}

it is working in CMS page but wow not showing in Newsletter template.

Tests are with same category same content, file is with right name/permissions/template folder. Magento 1.7.0.2. Caches are disabled. Correct Magento View while previewing template too.

Any ideas why second custom template is working only in CMS page and not showing in newsletter template as others ?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community