Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Ebay/Celerant/Magento Integration on Magento Pro? 

gnl_weirdness

Total Posts:  1

We are looking to get our shop updating across all 3 of these platforms in real time, however we are running the Magento Pro version which is slowly being phased out. Does anyone know of any options, other then custom coding something, out there?

Thank you so much ahead of time.

The GNL

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hi there,

Not sure if there is such a complex solution to integrate those 3 systems, but I guess partial integration tools are possible.

In case you are interested in integrating with eBay, I can offer you Store Manager for Magento and its addon called eBay Integration. Using the combination of those 2 products you will be able to lit your products at eBay.
Read more on Store Manager and eBay addon you can here -
http://www.mag-manager.com/magento-ebay-integration

If any other users have more complex solution to set this integration, I encourage them to help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community