Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SSL Proxy - Redirect Loop

soga

Total Posts:  1

Hi Folks,

I installed Magento 1.7.0.2 (apache 2.0 / PHP 5.3.17 as module / mysqli) from SVN on my webspace from HostEurope - not having my own server or IP address. As i want to offer SSL to customers, I could only use the SSL Proxy from ssl.webpack.de.

Now, after activating SSL in the magento configuration, I can no longer access magento pages requiring SSL (e.g. Checkout or Admin). Firefox always informs me of a redirection loop.

I found numerous statements on this problem on the web, but haven’t yet been able to fix it - keep in mind that I don’t have access to the webserver configuration and, therefore, cannot change it.

Is there any common solution?

Best regards
soga

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community