Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Krudmart — Streetwear and Accessory store, happily running Magento

flufftronix

Total Posts:  45
Philly, PA

Hi everyone; I’m real excited to make a post about this site on here finally! We’ve been through some site stability issues (including having to switch hosts a total of four times—thanks Crucial Web Host for being the only solid one out of the lot), but all is now right and good. Sales are doing pretty well thus far, and my client’s very pleased to have migrated away from OSCommerce.

Customizations include: Active XML feeds to Amazon and Google Base (latter was developed before the official one was implemented), Wordpress integration, and a heavily customized theme (built out from the default) with rotating header, ad banner, randomized new arrivals block, bestseller block, and a mouseover-activated product image viewer.

I did pretty most everything on there except logos, Amazon/Google Base integration, ads, and the header images which were selected by the store owner. Oh and; thanks to the forum peeps who helped out along the way!

SCREENSHOTS
- previous site running OSCommerce
- Current site

http://www.krudmart.com

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

justoneact

Total Posts:  7

big improvement from the oscommerce site.

Magento Community
Magento Community

graphicagenda

Total Posts:  8

Yes. I used Krudmart’s contact form earlier today, and then I found this post. When it happened, I was just browsing on my break and realized you’ve got what appears to be magento, while I’m setting up a new one for selling fine art. Great store, too. Where did all the music albums go?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Crucial Web Host
Guru

Total Posts:  364
Phoenix, AZ

Looks and runs great, guys!

Thanks for the kind words~

Magento Community
Magento Community