Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes)

Alaldin007

Total Posts:  8

Hi

I am running

Hi

I am hoping you can help me on this. I am currently running Magento ver. 1.7.0.2

when we run the comand root@gmsvr1 [/home/(username)/public_html/shell]# php indexer.php --reindex groupscatalog2_product I get the below error.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/comamari/public_html/app/code/community/Netzarbeiter/GroupsCatalog2/Model/Resource/Indexer/Abstract.php on line 357

Any idea how to fix this, I increased php memory but no luck.

Help...!

Thanks

Amer

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

satish
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  812
34,mantri Sadan,Shivaji Nagar,Nagpur,MS,India 4400

Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted

this clearly indicates that there is memory constraint.

You need to ask your hosting as to what is the way out to increase memory limit as on times increasing it with php.ini or haccess might not work.

Satish

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community