Hello, in regards to the process outlined here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/1_-_installation_and_configuration/db-repair-tool
1. Download Magento database repair tool archive from the download page
2. Uncompress the archive
3. Put the magento-db-repair-tool-1.0.php into any folder on your server
* Any folder on my ftp where the site in question is? Like */media?
4. Backup your existing database to have ability to restore it if anything goes wrong
5. Clone it as new database on the same server. Letâs call it âdatabase2â
* Clone it how? I made a backup in System/Tools/Backups… then what?
6. Create an empty database (âdatabase3â)
* How do I create an empty database?
7. Copy your entire Magento folder (without cache and sessions) into a new one and install there into âdatabase3â (By editing local.xml with credentials for the newly created âdatabase3â);
* I don’t have a Magento folder.
Can someone please help me get through this?