Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to add custom content on any page’s footer in Magento

ThomasGrasso

Total Posts:  1
USA

I don’t know why Magneto is too much complicated as compared to other CMS or online eCommerce CMS. I’ve a page of Valentin day gifts on my site and I can’t find where is that page listed in my CMS option.

this is the page where I want to add new content in footer. Only show in this page.

http://www.caspiangifts.com/occasion/valentine-s-day-gifts.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magedziner

Total Posts:  246

ThomasGrasso - 07 January 2013 11:02 PM

I don’t know why Magneto is too much complicated as compared to other CMS or online eCommerce CMS. I’ve a page of Valentin day gifts on my site and I can’t find where is that page listed in my CMS option.

this is the page where I want to add new content in footer. Only show in this page.

http://www.caspiangifts.com/occasion/valentine-s-day-gifts.html

You want to add content in footer, if you add in footer it will display in all pages footer. 
To add in footer, you need to edit footer.phtml or by calling cms block in footer.

To show in specific page, it will need programming.

Magento Community
Magento Community

chuckchuck

Total Posts:  4

You have to look in the footer template and the page layout file.

It’s not complicated.

Magento Community
Magento Community

superseostar

Total Posts:  2

Ya, you should be patient in order to find the right file to edit. This is simple if you know the arrangement.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community