Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Admin Create New Order Not Working

dan_w

Total Posts:  290

I was just checking out the back-end order creator for phone orders and it doesn’t seem to be functioning properly. When I go to add a product, it lists the products properly, but when I select the product to add, it doesn’t carry the price over to the order. Also, when I try to add one item, it won’t add it. When I add more than one item, it will add the items minus the first one. I’m just curious if these are known issues? Any insight would be appreciated. Also, I am assuming correctly that the payment modules function from the admin section, ie pass info, authorize charge and collect response?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

joanna

Total Posts:  16

Hi dan_w,

could you please provide us with some more details? First of all, which Magento version have you been using?  Does it never work, the way you described, or just in some particular cases?

Any further info will be appreciated as so far we’ve been unable to reproduce it following the steps described. We’ll take a deeper look into it anyway.

Thanks,
Joanna

Magento Community
Magento Community

dan_w

Certainly. I am using the latest release 7.15480. It installed without error. I have tested the admin order entry with our three possible scenarios. For new customer /new order and old customer/new order, the behavior is always the same: it won’t add just one item, and when multiple items are added, it drops the first. In all instances though, the price is set to zero. When I attempt to manually update the price or quantity once an item has been added, it is removed. In the third instance, old customer/reorder it does add a single item with the proper price. However, when I hit submit order, the item is removed and the order fails. I can’t think of anything that has been changed that would have affected this feature. I am however going to pull a fresh copy and reinstall in a different directory and see if I can duplicate the problem. Thanks for looking into this.

Dan

Magento Community
Magento Community

dan_w

I downloaded a fresh copy and it worked fine. I figured out that it was the Advanced Profile we had been playing around with that was the culprit. We have since modified and it is working fine. Sorry for the hassle. It was a silly mistake. As always thanks for your help.

Dan

Magento Community
Magento Community

joanna

Total Posts:  16

Np, great that you don’t have any problems with the functionality any longer!

Always at your service smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

jusspitti

Total Posts:  37

Create New Order is not working for me.

When I select this option I can only see the Account Information, Billing Address and the Shipping Address forms…

But if I refresh the page, more boxes appears… I can select products but when I Add them they don’t appear, unless I refresh the page…

Also the submit button doesn’t work

It seems like an AJAX issue but I am not sure.

What could be happen here?

magento-1.0.19870.1

Magento Community
Magento Community

jusspitti

Total Posts:  37

Please help

Magento Community
Magento Community

jusspitti