Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PayPal Advanced Issue - HTTP Error 400 - Bad request

jinetix

Total Posts:  11

I just got approved for PayPal Advanced Payments and put all of the required settings into my Magento CE 1.7.0.2 installation. However, during the checkout process, when I press the Order button, the area where the iframe should show up shows the error message: “HTTP Error 400 - Bad request”.

The order shows up on the Orders page pending payment approval.

What could be wrong here? I feel like I’ve tried everything.

All of the settings are correct. I have AVS and CSC set to No, with Enable Secure Token set to Yes.
The PayPal Payments Advanced credentials are correct.
I’ve tried disabling the SSL verification.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jinetix

Total Posts:  11

It’s so difficult to try and get any type of support for Magento on these forums.

In any case, I found out what the problem was. PayPal advanced is testy when it comes to their test environment. Just go straight into Live mode and use fake credit card numbers to test.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community