Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bug Impossible to add to the cart

djbabou971

Total Posts:  2

Hello,
I meet a problem which I do not manage to solve, Then maybe you could help me to solve it.
Since I spent my site on my on-line server, I realized that the button “ add to cart” does not work correctly.
I am understandable : it is necessary me myself to put in list mode so that on the page listing products the button works. But as soon as I show the detail of a product, then as soon as I click the button “ add to cart” I have an error.
I put back magento’s base template, and there disappointment, I always have the same problem. Even when I try to modify the quantities directly in the basket, I find the same error message
What will you recommend me to do?

My configuration: Magento 1.6.2.0
My server : php/ mysql

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community