Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to customize magento for multivendor store..? 

magento_nishant

Total Posts:  1

Hello Guys ... I am stuck in situation where i am confused which magento edition shall i use - community or enterprise..:-

Following is my case :=- I have to create a multi vendor store where each of the vendor will have its own admin and all vendor can be managed by one main admin of the website…

I have googled for this and i found that there are modules that are to be purchased which do the trick for you… and also i have read that some code customization can be done to achieve this.

As i am beginner magento developer i think i will be able to do the code customization for multivendor magento store. And if not possible who is the best supplier of these type of modules in market..

So if anyone has worked on such kinda project please plz plz give me some suggestions… grin

Thank you in advance…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Magegaga

Total Posts:  38

Hi magento_nishant

You can checkout our http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/multi-vendor-market-place-extension.html it facilitates managing vendors from single admin backend. It provides separate interface for vendors to manage their products/orders etc..

Magento Community
Magento Community

FMEExtensions
Mentor

Total Posts:  1298

The following module offers payment processing solutions for multi-vendor environment.  It allows you to split payments into parralel and chained payments,

PayPal Split Payments FME Magento Module

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community