Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Custom options

Fercel

Total Posts:  4

Hello Community

I have created custom options for an article, and i would like to use this options for other Articles . They are the same options.
Can i copy this options for the other Articles in magento?
Thanks for answer

Fercel

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hello Fercel!

Not sure if Magento includes the mentioned functionality.  It seems to me that it is possible only to manually add custom options.
However, there is the application called Store manager for Magento, using which it is possible to copy custom options with values from one products and paste them to another.
There is also the option to import/export custom options and assign them in bulk to multiple products.

There is 2-weeks free working version of the application, so you can download it and try it out -
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/store-manager-for-magento.html

Let me know if you need an assistance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community