Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Save PDF as Image formats

greenbob

Total Posts:  1

PDF to Image Converter, an advanced and easy to use pdf to image conversion software, can convert pdf to image files like JPEG, JPG, BMP, GIF and so on with original quality which can be directly accessed by picture viewer and editor.
PDF Image extractor also allows batch conversion, just need one click to convert all the added pdf documents to image, one page for one picture. Users can define their destination output folder at their will- in a source folder or customized.
By dragging and dropping or add file or folder button to load pdf files, PDF to Image Converter is a standalone program, no need any assistant of pdf reader such as Adobe Acrobat. Free download can have a trial.

Convert PDF to Image
Batch loading PDF and Converting
http://www.oxpdf.com/pdf-to-image-converter.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Misshanmm

Total Posts:  0

Recently, I usually need to transfer PDF files to Image format and convert my video between 2D and 3D.

With the help of PDF to Image Converter and 3D Converter, I did these conversion smoothly.

I will be likely to share both of them. They are not free but useful. Hope it can help.

1: 3D Converter

http://www.diggsoftware.com/articles/3d-converter-ai.png

This 3D Converter is a powerful all-in-one 3D Video Converter software, which can help you not only convert 2D to 3D files but also convert 3D to 2D and other 3D videos. Besides that, supporting a wide range of popular video formats is a highlight of this 3D Converter. The supported input video formats includes MTS, TS, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, etc. Moreover, this 3D to 2D Video Converter can help you get the video formats supported by popular portable devices like iPad, iPod, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, PSP, etc.

This 3D Converter offers you multiple output 3D modes: Anaglyph (Red/Cyan Anaglyph, Green/Magenta Anaglyph, Amber/Blue Anaglyph), Side by Side (Half-width/Full), and Top and Bottom (Half-height/Full). Optional Aspect Ratio Settings & Zoom modes can meet different output video play requirements. Super high converting speed allows you to enjoy your favorite movies more conveniently.

2: PDF to Image Converter

http://www.diggsoftware.com/articles/pdf-to-image-converter-ai.jpg

This PDF to Image Converter can convert PDF to TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TGA, PPM, and JPEG2000. Before converting PDF, It can help you choose the page range to select all pages, and your self-defined pages. All your PDF pages can be viewed on the preview window. Output image size and color are available for you to set.

For output JPEG format image, you can adjust the quality to meet your needs. And for GIF and TIFF format, you can select the “Multi-page” option to save output images to a single file; also for the GIF format, you can set the play speed for multiple pages; even you can choose the Compression for output TIFF format.

More useful shareware:
Best PDF Converter | Best HD Converter| Total Video Converter | Best DVD Ripper

Magento Community
Magento Community

klausnew

The image conversion functions implement features, allowing developers to convert document and image formats according to their needs in few seconds in VB.NET applications.

Magento Community
Magento Community

DonneKELLER

As a image worker, pdf to image converter meas a lot, it decrese the image conversion pressure. here i would like to recommend a mature pdf to image converter in c# or vb.net to all, that is also im using in my image work, it is sutible for developer and end users.

Magento Community
Magento Community

arronlee

Total Posts:  11

Nice sharing. But I have never used the tools you mentioned above.

As for myself, I used to save image as PDF with the help of another PDF SDK.

It is just one of many but I do appreciate its simple way of processing.

Even though I only tried its free trial package to convert PDF files and didn′t check the cost and licensing conditions, it works great for me.

Besides, this site gives a lot of choices for processing different kinds of document and image formats.

Share with you. And I will try your sharing later.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Arron

Magento Community
Magento Community

caimage

Total Posts:  4

thank you for providing such good converter, especially when pdf has become a commomly used pdf format for users. i have a thing for pdf converter in vb.net, especially when i convert to tiff. so i am finding a way of tiff to pdf converting as well.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community