Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Header and Body Extension

ClubProFJ3

Total Posts:  0

Hello all.  I am hoping to change extend the background of the black header I have on my site to the edge of the page (instead of the image that came with the theme I used originally and is being used currently).  I also want to change the color of the background on either side of the body of my site.  Can someone please help?  Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ixtab86

Total Posts:  58

You don’t need any extensions. all you need is basic knowledge of CSS and magento theme files structure. post (if possible) a link to your shop here, i’ll check what file and which line you should edit. would be also nice if you could make a screenshot and show us what exactly you want to do with your current design.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community