Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configurable final prices doesn’t display correctly

innerwolf

Total Posts:  70
Leicester UK

Hi

Since I updated to 1.4.2.0 I have an issue with the final price on the configurable price. I have the amounts displaying in the drop down. Before selecting the product the price will say ‘from £........’ the when the product is selected the ‘from’ disappears and leave just the original price.

For example. The Basic price is £13.95 so ‘from £13.95’ displays then is a larger size is selected with costs £17.95 the the dispaly price will just change to ‘£13.95’ .

Take a look at this page for an example. This problem has only started since upgrading to 1.4.2.0 and worked fine on 1.4.1.1 . I am using the Organic Internet Simple Configurable Products Extention.

Thank you
Adrian

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

innerwolf

Total Posts:  70
Leicester UK

Hi,

Can anyone help out on thie one please.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community