Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Trying to install Magento Community with 123 reg hosting and i get an error Help Please

joannesmith10

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

I am new to creating websites etc but i have used filezilla to ftp all magento community files on 123 reg hosting however when i try to get the magento install wizard up i get the error below:

Can anyone please help my boss wants an update and i have no idea what to do please please help

Magento Commerce
There has been an error processing your request

Error in file: “/websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/ou/tl/et/outlet-101.co.uk/public_html/www/app/code/core/Mage/Reports/data/reports_setup/data-install-1.6.0.0.php” - SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘1’ for key 1

Trace:
#0 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/ou/tl/et/outlet-101.co.uk/public_html/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/ou/tl/et/outlet-101.co.uk/public_html/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(391): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’data-install’, ‘’, ‘1.6.0.0.1’)
#2 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/ou/tl/et/outlet-101.co.uk/public_html/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(289): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installData(’1.6.0.0.1’)
#3 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/ou/tl/et/outlet-101.co.uk/public_html/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(269): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyDataUpdates()
#4 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/ou/tl/et/outlet-101.co.uk/public_html/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(351): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllDataUpdates()
#5 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/ou/tl/et/outlet-101.co.uk/public_html/www/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#6 /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage22/ou/tl/et/outlet-101.co.uk/public_html/www/index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#7 {main}

Error log record number: 754703432794
Magento is a trademark of Magento Inc. Copyright © 2012 Magento Inc.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Support123reg

Total Posts:  1

Hello,

I work here at 123-reg.  I am not sure if you are still experiencing any issues with this, however if you are I would be more than happy to have a look into these and try to find out what is going on.  You can supply a domain name or support ticket ID on here or by email to customerexperience@123-reg.co.uk and I will be in touch further.

Regards,

Nerys

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community