Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product Flat Data There was a problem with reindexing process

circuitpoint0

Total Posts:  1

while i am reindexing the below error code was showing. can you give me the solution to rectify that error

PRODUCT NAME rasberryroduct Flat Data dESCRIPTION : Reorganize EAV product structure to flat structure due to this error i am facing the problems like relative product. compare. not comparing

Image Attachments
Picture 14.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

satish
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  812
34,mantri Sadan,Shivaji Nagar,Nagpur,MS,India 4400

circuitpoint0 - 04 January 2013 11:37 PM

while i am reindexing the below error code was showing. can you give me the solution to rectify that error

PRODUCT NAME rasberryroduct Flat Data dESCRIPTION : Reorganize EAV product structure to flat structure due to this error i am facing the problems like relative product. compare. not comparing[/quote

Whenever you edit product price indexing will be required.
Your post is not very clear.Do elaborate as to when you get this error.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mirasvit
Guru

Total Posts:  639

Hi!  The other way to increase backend performance - run reindex process in background. For implement this mechanism you can use something like this one http://mirasvit.com/magento-extensions/magento-asynchronous-reindex.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community