Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can the standard shippingmodule do this? 

David_gbg

Total Posts:  40

I have a couple of questions about the shippingmodule.

Is it possible for the shipping calculator to separate

- shipping from Japan to USA
- shipping from Japan to Europe
- shipping from Japan to Asia excl. Japan
- shipping from Japan to Japan

I also need to be able to calculate the shippingcost of several items depending on the total weight.

Is it possible to get this setup with magento.

(Also posted this in the “how do I” forum, but I think here would be better. Don´t know how to move the post so I posted again.

BR / David

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mzentrale1
Guru

Total Posts:  731
Stuttgart, Germany

Hi,

for your requirements the tablerates shipping module is the best selection. by creating a specific csv file. you can define different corst for different shippinglocations. also within a shipping location you can define different shipping cost for different weights.

cheers

stefan

Magento Community
Magento Community

David_gbg

Total Posts:  40

Is it difficult to create a specific csv file for this, I have kind of limited programming skills. smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

mzentrale1
Guru

Total Posts:  731
Stuttgart, Germany

Hi,

you con find a good how to here:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/knowledge-base/entry/how-do-i-set-up-table-rate-shipping

cheers

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community