Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Lightbox Zoom is not functioning

michaelswa

Total Posts:  9

I have been working with our styles.css and prettyphoto.css and might have changed something on accident.  Not sure how to resolve this issue.

http://www.angrybirdbaby.com/swaddledesigns-featuring-angry-birds-baby-lovie-red-bird-with-red-satin-trim.html

Any help would be appreciated!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kdigennaro

Total Posts:  47

Can you elaborate on the issue? When I go to the link I am able to use the zoom fine. Are you talking about when you click for a larger view of the image?

Thanks,
Kevin DiGennaro

Magento Community
Magento Community

Lyonscg

Total Posts:  173
Chicago IL

I believe they are referring to the hover state (which should show a lightbox window with the zoomed image inside when the mouse is over the product image). My initial thought was there is a javascript issue somewhere, but I’m not seeing anything in firebug.

It’s really hard to know why this isn’t working without understanding what was done. Did you change any css classes or ids on any html containers?

As a quick side note, this is why I urge everyone to utilize some sort of version control. SVN and GIT are irreplaceable when this sort of thing comes up.

Magento Community
Magento Community

eva1988

Total Posts:  4

I have learned about div+css,but I think it is quite hard to make all right when you make a website.As a new starter I want to know more about how to design website .Could you share with me how you solve your questions?Thanks in advance.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So much than before,and so much less too.
diablo 3 gold,diablo 3 items

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community