Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Upgrading to 1.2.0.3 > Blank order info page in admin

beowax

Total Posts:  94
Lille, France

Hi,

Today, i updated my Magento application to version 1.2.0.3, and fixes some minors bugs, but here is what i haven’t been able to do :

In the sales section of the admin, when i try to see an order (whatever the status is or which payment methos is used) a blank page appears. I do have the left menu on the screen, the order number and buttons, i can access to Invoice, Shipping, and all others tabs, but the order info one never appears.

I tried to replace all Mage/Adminhtml files, all layouts files, change permissions, but the problem still remains… I also looked on a clean version of the app if the layout file whas identical, and it is. The code on /sales/order/view/info.phtml or /sales/order/view/tab/info.phtml are not interpreted…

Does anybody had this problem too or can help me to fix this one ?

Regards,
A.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

fishnut

Total Posts:  45

I had something somewhat similar a while ago and I upped the memory limit in my php.ini file and that fixed it - you might want to see if that works for you

Magento Community
Magento Community

beowax

Total Posts:  94
Lille, France

Thank you, but the problem was due to a custom module ! smile

Regards,
A.

Magento Community
Magento Community