Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Populating specific range of “Related Products”

ABeatlesFan

Total Posts:  3

Hi guys, let me start by saying I’m not a developer and I’m incredibly new to the magento system. This might be a dumb question and I’m using wrong terminology because I searched for help, but couldn’t find any. Basically, I’ve entered all the thousands of products into magento, now I need to go back into it and get the related products. It would help me greatly to be able to choose a certain 6 items and populate the related products (which I saw the foresight to cluster them together) with one swift stroke. Can I do this?

The best way to describe what I’m talking about is this: I have items 879, 995, and 1000-1004 (ID number) and I need to check them off in the related products category in items 1-117 (again ID numbers). Is there any good way to do this, or will I have to go into each item and click the boxes?

Thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Anshu Mishra

Total Posts:  101
India

There is a “Related Products” option while creating or editing the product where you can set the related product.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community