Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

configurable product + tier + catalogue rule discount

Sergio Alfaro

Total Posts:  28

Hi! I have a magento multistore with only configurables products (t-shirts with color/size in simple products).

All the combinations have a tier price for less price if you buy more than 5 or more than 100 t-shirts

Additionally I was created a customer groups called wholesaler and I was created a catalogue rule. This rule apply an 50% discount for all customers that are in wholesaler customer group.

One time my wholesaler customers are logued, can see all the prices at 50% of the value, but the tier don’t appear, only apper if is not logued or if is in general customer group.

I was see the option in the rule for continue or stop, I was tried both options but still without appear.

I need that appear the tier for quantitie and with the same discount of 50% applied to them.

Maybe I was setup something wrong?

Thanks for your help! grin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

lordiceman

Total Posts:  5

maybe stupid question, but are you sure the tier price in product is set for all groups? if so, try to make same tier price just for your wholesale group

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sergio Alfaro

thanks for your reply grin

yes, is assigned to all groups.

I will try to add in the tier differents groups with differents prices, but with this method I need to add manually prices to around 9000 single products (all the colour/sizes combinations).

I think that is not a bug, I think that is not programmed in magento this option yet (configurable+tier+catalogue discount)…

have a happy new year! smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sergio Alfaro

I am thinking that probably the reason is this:

Example:
Produt normal price is 10€
Tier more than 5 = 9€
Tier more than 100 = 8€

When I apply the catalogue rule, this rule says that all the prices have 50% discount if you are logged like a wholesaler

Then the normal price is 5€

How 5€ is less than the tier options, this tier options don’t appear because are ignored.

I was think that this catalogue rule will be applied to all prices, included the tier options…

Any people now how I can fix this?

thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community