Total Posts: 6
To send an separate E-mail confirmation, you can follow those steps it may help,
1. First, Log in to your Account Manager.
2. Click on Express Email Marketing.
3. Click Launch for the account you need to modify.
4. Then, Click on Sign-Up Form, Select a template.
5. In the Form, enter a custom message to display at the beginning of every opt-in email,then click Next
6. Select to send the message to either:
All unverified subscribers â will sends confirmation emails to subscribers with an unverified status.
Selected interest groups â will sends confirmation emails to interest group subscribers with an unverified status. If you choose to send the message to selected interest groups, select those groups from the list.
7. Finally, Click Preview to view your confirmation email, and then click Send Email.
Please check it out and let me know....
Thanks for responding so quickly. I think I have not explained properly, I apologize.
I’ll try to explain better, since I’m not very familiar with magento:
I’m setting up a magento store to sell virtual products (tickets to sporting events). I offer web platform, to publish their event organizers.
I have found that every time a user makes a purchase to register to an event, get in your email, a proof of purchase.
My question is related, if with magento, you can automatically send an email to the organizer, indicating that X user (with your details Name, Last Name, etc.) has been registered.