Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento feedback

SamirRSR

Total Posts:  0

I am going to migrate my store from Yahoo to Magento after New Year. I dont ask for Magento comparison with some other shopping carts here, but I would like to get more information about Magento assesses, downfalls, difficulties to make my choice,
I would be grateful for any feedback.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagneticOneTeam

Total Posts:  253
USA

SamirRSR - 28 December 2012 02:10 AM

I would be grateful for any feedback.

More than 50% of online store owners, who are not satisfied with their existing platforms, migrate to Magento. I think that if you are ready to extend your business, than Magento is for you.  It provides unlimited opportunities and functionality. Here, you can get everything you ever dream, but only if you have at least basic technical skills. I can also suggest you to read this article, to get more information on Magento Thumb Up and Down peculiarities.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community