Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Uppdate stock without replacing the old stock with a srcipt or csv - How ? 

chemek

Total Posts:  5

Hi.. I have been looking for a way to add stock to Items on my magento 1.7.0.2 without replace the old stock

First I tried to create a csv with sku and qty, and add data, But that only replaces the old stock.

example: The current stock is 10, and I want to add 5, so it should be 15 total. but after importing I get only 5.

How to solve this?

I allso found one script at
http://www.sonassi.com/knowledge-base/magento-kb/mass-update-stock-levels-in-magento-fast

But It just does the same thing.. Overwrites the old stock.. 

Is there a simple way to do this ?

Please Help

Regards

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chemek

Total Posts:  5

Nope.. I havn´t . But it has to be out there somware.. it´s such a big system.. 

Anyone some ideas ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hello Chemek!

The mentioned by you is possible importing via Store Manager for Magento application.
To add current stock value to the one your supplier provides you you have in th e process of import via the application in the field quantity paste the following expression -

[FIELD_VALUE]+[CSV_COL(INDEX)]

where instead of Index, you have to put the number of the column with quantity that you are trying to import.

There is free 2-weeks version of Store Manager for Magento application. You can download it from tyhe link in my signature and give it a try.

I can guide you through if you need, just let me know.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community