Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Change design layout Layered Navigation

arjen_bruinning

Total Posts:  2

I would like to change the layout (look & feel) of the layered navigation. I have attached the example of how I would like it.

You can just click the squares and it will show only the choosen options (AJAX style).

I have checked multiple Magento extensions for new layered navigation, but none of them could create this kind of design.

Does anybody have a suggestion of a extension which can do something like this? (http://www.schrijfwinkel.com)

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Arjen

Image Attachments
Magento_layered_navigation.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magedziner

Total Posts:  246

arjen_bruinning - 27 December 2012 11:46 AM

I would like to change the layout (look & feel) of the layered navigation. I have attached the example of how I would like it.

You can just click the squares and it will show only the choosen options (AJAX style).

I have checked multiple Magento extensions for new layered navigation, but none of them could create this kind of design.

Does anybody have a suggestion of a extension which can do something like this? (http://www.schrijfwinkel.com)

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Arjen

You want design same as your example url or functionality ? I guess that’s default in magento and design can be done like that.

Magento Community
Magento Community

arjen_bruinning

Total Posts:  2

I want exactly the same design.

Kind regards, Arjen

Magento Community
Magento Community

magedziner

Total Posts:  246

arjen_bruinning - 28 December 2012 05:08 AM

I want exactly the same design.

Kind regards, Arjen

You need to edit in skin->frontend->yourtemplate->styles.css or you need to use magento design guide.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community