Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Buy Two For $130.00 from Same Categorie Please HELP!!!! 

ksales123

Total Posts:  6

I have a categorie of shirts that I would like to do

Buy any two shirts from this catoegorie for a certain price ...each shirt is $20.00 but if you buy two you get them both for $35.00

can someone please explain the conditions and actions step by step in order for me to do this.

I am very new to this so any help is greatly appreciated , thank you very much....!!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

DevAngelo

Total Posts:  27

Hi,
Even I am working on this. What I am going to do is---
Display the products on the Home Page as Combo Offers.
Customize the database i.e. add new tables that will store and reflect the Combo Offers Products, these table should be linked to main product table via. primary-foreign key relationship. eg:-

Combo Offer 3(Buy One Get Two)(Buy One ‘abc_shirt’ Get Two ‘pqr_shirt’ and ‘xyz_shirt’)
Main Product Table
prod_id prod_name prod_price
1 abc_shirt 20
2 pqr_shirt 50
3 xyz_shirt 40

Combo Offers Master Table
offer_id offer_name
1 combo1

Combo Offers Detail Table
offer_id base_prod_id prod_id offer_price
1 1(abc_shirt) 2(pqr_shirt) 30
1 1(abc_shirt) 3(xyz_shirt) 30

Now, when one Combo order is placed, it should reflect to Combo Offers Details Table and Product Table. Quantities must be decreased in both the tables and so on.

I have reached to the above complicated solution so far, if you are coming with any new feasible solution, then please let me know.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

ksales123

Total Posts:  6

I think what you are trying to do is more complicated

I just want :

Buy 1 Product from Category B , Cost $20

Buy 2 Products from Category B Cost $25

is it possible??

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

I think the Special Promotions extension and it’s action “Buy each N-th for fixed price” or “Buy group of N for fixed price” can help.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community