Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t install Shipwire? 

surfer016

Total Posts:  1

Seeing as this module is featured right on the homepage of MagentoConnect, you would think it actually works the way it should:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/shipwire-real-time-shipping-rates-module.html

When trying to install it using Magento Connect Manager ver. 1.7.0.1, I get the following error message:

“Checking dependencies of packages
Package connect.magentocommerce.com/core/ failed: Channel ‘connect.magentocommerce.com/core’ doesn’t exist

CONNECT ERROR: Package community/Mage_Shipwire 1.3.1 depends on PHP extensions: Array”

Anybody have any ideas why this might be happening? Thanks in advance for any help.

Jeremy

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Shipwire

Total Posts:  2

Thank you for posting.

We\’re escalating this to Magento Connect support as this appears to be something with their newer Magento connection installer and not the Shipwire module internal functionality. 

In the mean time please just make sure you open a Shipwire support ticket if you see this issue.

Thank you,

Nate

Magento Community
Magento Community

azar84

Total Posts:  1

Hi,
I’ve tried to add my store to shipwire account , i’m using magento CE 1.7 , SOAP is enabled but still receiving this message “ our connection is not working as expected. Note the following message:
There was an error ecountered connecting to your Magento API using WSDL services. The specific error is:
WSDL file missing at http://www.dubi-deal.com/index.php/api/soap/?wsdl=1 “

user name and password are Ok , I’ve changed the admin url to something else other than www.mystore.com/admin , but i don’t think this was the reason .

Please help .

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community