Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can this be done? Custom Shopping Cart

KennethSwan

Total Posts:  1

Hi All,
I am recently new to Magento and I am fast becoming a huge fan as I discover how well thought out and powerful it is. I have a question though I need to know the answer to before I go any further with this platform.

Can it do this? Attached is a mock up of a custom shopping cart I need developed for our community edition installation. Simple question, is something like this achievable with this platform?

If there are some Magento Experts out there who know the answer to this question please let me know and I will then work at finding a developer who can develop it for me or if it can\\\’t be done, move on .

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me,

Ken from Sydney Australia

File Attachments
ShoppingCartDeveloper.pdf  (File Size: 986KB - Downloads: 54)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community