Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Is the One Step Checkout extension good for magento store? 

burlaza

Total Posts:  2

Hello,

I am thinking to install an one step checkout extension for my store. Now our cart abandonment is so high and I need to improve the conversion rate. I find a lot of one step checkout extensions on the market but I don’t know what is good. Can anyone suggest me a good extension? Is it really good to increase the sales?

Thank you very much.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MagenX
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  791
Dublin

i think no one really likes to fill forms and read all those messages and text.
and click those buttons again and again to get their products…

http://www.gomage.com/extensions/checkout/gomage-lightcheckout.html/
http://www.magestore.com/magento-one-step-checkout-extension.html
http://www.onestepcheckout.com/

Magento Community
Magento Community

kruszewski

I am using the One Step Checkout Pro from MageWorld on my store (www. cyclecase.com) and our customers love it very much. The conversion rate has been increased 10%.

http://www.mage-world.com/one-step-checkout-pro-magento-extension.html

The MageWorld support team are very friendly and responsive. I highly recommend MageWorld.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Maxwell917

Total Posts:  7

Hello Every Body !!!
My business is when using the One particular Move Checkout Professional through Mage Earth on my retail store in addition to our clients adore it very much.. My business is when using the One particular Move Checkout through Mage Look on my retail store. I’m quite pleased with that.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MageApps

Total Posts:  5

You can try most enhance one step checkout It’s not only combine 6 steps into 1 but also has Smartphone compatibility, Integrated social login, Auto Address detection, AJAX data update, Gift Wrapping etc. This extension will definitely increase your sales and ROI. Compare with other one step extensions here http://www.mageapps.com/compare/

Magento Community
Magento Community

burlaza

Thank you all for your suggestions.

After reviewing many One Step Checkout extensions on the market, I think these are the best ones:
+ Onestepcheckout.com (Good one but too expensive)
+ One Step Checkout Pro from Mage-World.com (Many features, nice design, the live demo works very well)
+ LightCheckout from Gomage.com (Nice features, good design)

Anyone have experience in using these extensions?

Magento Community
Magento Community

ronanmagento

Total Posts:  10

burlaza - 14 January 2013 06:36 AM

Thank you all for your suggestions.

After reviewing many One Step Checkout extensions on the market, I think these are the best ones:
+ Onestepcheckout.com (Good one but too expensive)
+ One Step Checkout Pro from Mage-World.com (Many features, nice design, the live demo works very well)
+ LightCheckout from Gomage.com (Nice features, good design)

Anyone have experience in using these extensions?

I am using gomage for a few months, I have no complaints. I did install an extension and I had a problem but the guys at gomage sorted it pretty quickly. They have good support. It now is responsive in its design so will look good on mobiles etc… Its the only onepage that does this.

I haven’t used the onepagecheckout from mageworld, but I have purchased and used mage-world extensions. Their support is pretty slow. I had problems with an extension of theirs they didn’t help at all. I will not be using them again.

Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

Hello everybody,

Thank you for the good words about GoMage LightCheckout extension. It really helps to increase the sales and helps your cutomers to make the checkout process easier. If you have any questions as to it, you are welcome to ask. We have already released GoMage LightCheckout new version 5.2

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

There’s a great variety of One Step Checkout now. And we want to offer our own Single Step Checkout magento extension.

It is singular, because of flexibility. You can adjust checkout page according to your taste and test conversion rate changing several variants of visual presentation of checkout page.

For more details, user guide and live demo please follow the link http://amasty.com/single-step-checkout.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hello,

Please check out One page checkout booster which expands all checkout steps and displays them on one page, so that your customers know in advance what fields they’d have to fill out. This increases trust and significantly reduces cart abandonment.

Another problem with the standard magento checkout is that admin can not collect all the info required and collects unnecessary info sometimes with standard checkout fields. There is no easy way to modify the checkout.

Checkout Fields Manager allows for adding different types of fields to checkout steps of your online store. Data collected from customers can be displayed on order details page in both admin area and in customer’s account. With this extension you will also be able to add custom fields to customer registration page.

Configurable checkout allows to disable unnecessary standard checkout fields.

SPECIAL OFFER: Significant checkout improvement at half-price!

Simplify your checkout into a One-page + Add new fields to checkout steps + Disable unnecessary fields/steps = Get custom checkout that collects the info you need and increases conversion rates! The extensions are fully compatible and allow for smooth checkout personalization. Buy them at once to get 50% off.

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community