Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Just launched magento site. Need some help

fishermandepot

Total Posts:  14

Hello all, This is my first time experience with magento community 1.7. Hopefully it will be the last platform i ever need to search again.

I just launched the site as http://www.fishermandepot.com. However there were some links as herf being misslinked and broken. I would like to fix it. I used firebug to locate the html code. However i could not find the containing file to modify. Can anyone please point to me the file?

Following are the links that need to be fix:
1. social icons on the home page ( top right corner).
2.  Little black home icon on the top menu navigation bar.

Thank you all. Appreciate it !!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

VnEcoms

Total Posts:  121
Vietnam

In order to know what file need to be modified you can enable your \"Template Path Hints\”. You can see on google \"How to enable Template Path Hints\”

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagikMahesh

Total Posts:  36

To start with magento theme customization
see the post thread magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/300901/
or
click hereblog.magikcommerce.com/5-simple-ways-to-properly-customize-a-magento-theme/
Here you can download free themes.

magikcommerce.com

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community