Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Incomplete Export of All Products

JC77

Total Posts:  16

Hi guys, I am unable to run an export of all products to a single csv file ("Internal Error 500"). This is likely due to excessive cpu demands placed on my shared hosting account. I tried various things such as modifying htaccess with no luck. The total number of skus is about 14k.

So I split up the export into three files by creating dataflow profiles that group products according to price (.01 - 29.99, 30.00 - 79.99, 80.00 - 10000). Trouble is, the sum of the number of items exported is lower than the number of products indicated in the admin (catalog > manage products) by about 2,000.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be causing this discrepancy?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hi there,

I can advice you to run script and contact your hosting for logs. Most likely there is time-out on the script execution.
I can recommend you Store Manager for Magento tool. Using it import is running locally using PC resources rather than server ones.
If you are interested, download free 2-weeks version from the link in my signature.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community