i have trouble with magento upgrade from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
With these steps :
1. backup old db to db1
2. download and unpack magento 220.127.116.11 to ~/www/magento-18.104.22.168/
3. install magento 22.214.171.124 to fresh db2
4. detect conflicts with magento-db-repair-tool-1.1.php
-corupped db : db1 (original 126.96.36.199)
-reference db : db2 (fresh 188.8.131.52)
5. repair all conflicts (duplicates, foreigen keys, etc...) until wagento-db-repair tool don’t detect errors;
6. in ~/www/magento-184.108.40.206/app/etc/local.xml replace db1 with db2
7. go to http://magento-220.127.116.11.mydomain.com/
8. waiting more than 4 hours and db is still working.
9. after db stop working, repeat step 7.
10. db still working.... nothing change. I think sql is in infinity loop
I have written small bash commant to monitor sql requests :
while true; do mysql -e “show processlist” | tee -a ~/logs/SQLPREKLAPANIE.log; sleep 0.5; clear; done;
I think queries is repeating in infinity loop.
here is first 10% from my log :
Full log :
Thank you for any suggestions.