Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Module enables to redesign any theme without coding. Holiday offer: 1st reply here = 1 free license! 

henryvps

Total Posts:  15

Hi all,

for those of you who haven’t heard there is an extension called ThemeTuner. ThemeTuner is a Magento extension for designers and non-technical users to alter the look and feel of a Magento theme using an intuitive user interface (GUI). Easy enough for everyone to use.

More info available here.

First who replies gets a FREE product + 6 months free updates and 3 hours of free support.
Another three discount deals (-50%) available as well. Contact me for a voucher.

Happy holidays to everyone:)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mdimino

Total Posts:  8

Finally an original! I must be dreaming. Seriously this is a great idea, I recently was thinking of how I would rearrange my schedule to design custom themes because I gave up looking for something original. Themes are getting like the movies - rehashed. The best you can do is find something responsive, maybe with a background, and google fonts - and customize it yourself. The same thing for joomla templates, they all use the same thing just rearranged. I will check out your demo - I am first to respond!

Magento Community
Magento Community

henryvps

Total Posts:  15

Wow.. one can’t expect a better feedback:) Do you feel Joomla community could use something similar as well? Do you think Magento version is reasonably priced?

Also congratulations on your free Theme Tuner license! I’ve PM’d you a voucher you can use to download the product for free.

Keep us posted on how are you getting on. For technical support go here.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community