Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error on Install (Step 1)

Napier

Total Posts:  47

Weird error after filling out the DB stuff on my Hosted GoDaddy Site (I installed Magento years ago without any problem)

Fatal error: Call to a member function loadByCode() on a non-object in /home/content/b/r/a/bradynapier/html/cei/URCStore/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Config.php on line 324

I can no longer access anything - search came up with nothing?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Napier

Total Posts:  47

On re-upload I notice it keeps says “Could not upload fr_CH.xml” for some reason in the upload field - it seems like it’s not uploading a crap load of the files?  Why would it do this?

As much as I would love to invest $15,000 into something I have’t actually used at length - I need to get this working before I can go to my company and tell them to spend the money…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community