Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Set the store address as delivery address on flatrate

thomze

Total Posts:  42

I’m trying to figure out, how to set the store address as the delivery address, when customers choose the Flat rate shipping which I’am using for pickups at our store.

Had it in an older magento version, sadly I didn’t save the solution from back then.. oh oh

The smart thing about this, is that you can find “Pick up” orders by searching the Backend>Sales>Orders for the store’s address, and you will have all the pickup orders right there.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Ryan Sun _Kuafu
Guru

Total Posts:  317
FL

why not just get a pickup at store module?

Magento Community
Magento Community

thomze

Total Posts:  42

I just found a extension that extended the orders grid so that I can see shipping and payment methods from there, that was way easier.

Most “pick up at store” modules are nothing but copied flatrate shipping method..

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community