Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to have Magento with Windows 8 UI styles? 

magexperter

Total Posts:  4
Hanoi, Vietnam

Hello,

Have you known Magento Windows 8 Metro UI styles before? I tried to search and see one at http://www.magemetro.com, I see and it\\\\\\\’s working on a lot of devices such us PCs, laptop, Ipad, tablets, mobiles,..... You can touch on screen with Ipad, tablets, mobiles.... However, I don\\\\\\\’t know if it\\\\\\\’s good for my site and maybe, I must try to use it first.

Regards,

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

DanWilcox

Total Posts:  13

I was surprised to see this theme. It is something really new that I haven’t seen elsewhere, at least, to my narrow knowledge. I ‘ve bought it for 1 months , it’s amazing and makes my site become unique , fast speed , code optimized , friendly with google , easy to manager , easy to navigation ‘re the reason i feel satisfied

Magento Community
Magento Community

SeanSmyth

Total Posts:  8

magneto

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community