Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Seach NOT WORKING - after 1.7.02 Upgrade

ncotrona

Total Posts:  161

Search does not work after upgrade to 1.7.02.  When entering an item into search the screen searches for several minutes and eventually results in a 500 response code.

Any one else experiencing this issue?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Nayan Baraiya

Total Posts:  19

Hii ,

Can you give me link for this....??

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

ncotrona

Yes.

www.altapower.com
The part I am testing is part number “8906” If you input 8906 in the search bar you will see the issue.  Also, if you enter the URL www.altapower.com/8906.html directly into the browser, you get the same result.

At current part number 8906 is assigned to the website www.altapower.com, however is not assigned to a category.  In this configuration, the product should be searchable without being assinged to a category.  If I do assign the part to a category, then search works perfectly.

Thank you for your assistance…

Magento Community
Magento Community

ncotrona

Resolved -

We are using Mageworx SEO Suite.  The module had become corrupt during recent database restore.  While our system was working fine after restore, the Mageworx Module needed to be re-installed.  Re-installing the SEO module fixed the issue…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community