Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Dropped/corrupt table after MySQL MacPort Upgrade

tnynguyen

Total Posts:  0

Hi,

after a recent upgrade to our MySQL MacPort, I received the following error message when trying to perform a backup ..

mysqldump: Got error: 1146: Table ‘magento.catalog_product_bundle_option_link’ doesn’t exist when using LOCK TABLES

Has anyone received a similar message during an upgrade? The table appears to be there when performing a query `SHOW TABLES` but doesn’t show when doing a `SHOW OPEN TABLES`. It looks to have been dropped or corrupted.

Our process for the upgrade was to update the ‘/opt/local/ MacPorts folder on our sandbox and then move it over to dev after testing. The configuration files were preserved and the MySQL data files lie elsewhere in an outside directory as specified by the config file so not sure what occurred. Nothing is showing the MySQL error log either.

Thanks in advance.

-Tony

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kalenjordan

Total Posts:  218
Pasadena, CA

Hey Tony, So this is an issue with your Mac local development environment?  I haven’t run into this before but I use MAMP.  Most of the Mac Magento devs that I know use it as well.  Might be worth giving it a spin if you’re blocked on this, sounds kind of gnarly.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community