Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

UPS International Shipping not working

jscrowde08

Total Posts:  3

I\’ve been working on this problem for several days now, with no luck. I\’ve set up my store, and everything works fine, except for international shipping with UPS. My client only wants UPS and for some reason, the international shipping just won\’t work. Here is the error message I get when trying to checkout:

Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.

I\’ve already talked with UPS and they don\’t think anything is wrong on their end. I\’m not sure where to go from here, but it is very frustrating. I\’ve tried a lot of different things/suggestion that I\’ve found of the forum, but none seem to work. I\’m using the full version of Magento Community Edition v 1.7

Below is the a link to the site:

https://www.insectslimited.com/store/

Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community