Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

1.5 to 1.7

Alexmac

Total Posts:  223

After Upgrades

Error in file: “test/app/code/core/Mage/Core/sql/core_setup/mysql4-upgrade-1.5.9.9-1.6.0.0.php” - SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1025 Error on rename of ‘./test/catalog_product_index_price’ to ‘./test/

Help please(

File Attachments
mysql4-upgrade-1.5.9.9-1.6.0.0.php  (File Size: 47KB - Downloads: 18)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kalenjordan

Total Posts:  218
Pasadena, CA

Hey @alexmac, can you post the full stack trace.  I’m interested in exactly which line it’s failing at.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Alexmac

Total Posts:  223

mageupdate - 09 December 2012 09:38 PM

Hey @alexmac, can you post the full stack trace.  I’m interested in exactly which line it’s failing at.

a:5:{i:0;s:268:"Error in file: “test/app/code/core/Mage/Core/sql/core_setup/mysql4-upgrade-1.5.9.9-1.6.0.0.php” - SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1025 Error on rename of ‘./test/catalog_product_index_price’ to ‘./test/#sql2-5df-8fc1’ (errno: 152)";i:1;s:1112:"#0 est/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(645): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)

Magento Community
Magento Community

kalenjordan

Total Posts:  218
Pasadena, CA

Hm, I would have thought you’d have a longer stack trace.  The part in the code that’s throwing is this:

printf('<pre>%s</pre>'print_r($etrue));
                throw 
Mage::exception('Mage_Core'Mage::helper('core')->__('Error in file: "%s" - %s'$fileName$e->getMessage()));

It should be printing out the full stack.  Mainly, I’m trying to figure out exactly which line in upgrade-1.5.9.9-1.6.0.0 is throwing.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community