Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

eBay shippingmethod/sku variation error when generating invoice from sales records

gadgetic

Total Posts:  1

Hi

We only get this error on random occasions, customer pays for next day special delivery, magento syncs this correctly when order is created, but for some reason when the invoice is created it changes the shipping method to 2nd class or some other, the amounts on the invoice also change so that they do not match up with the money recieved via paypal.

I have also had this type of error with sku variations.  Customer order says 2650-Black-M, and magento creates invoice for 2650-Black-XXXL for example!

Now you can imagine the customer complaints I have to deal with as I cannot cross reference every order from ebay with magento sales records.

Hope somebody here can help.

Kindly

Gurpreet

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kalenjordan

Total Posts:  218
Pasadena, CA

Hey @Gurpreet, are you using the M2E extension for the eBay integration?  If so, I’d imagine they should have pretty good support - I’d definitely contact them.  And if you’re not using them, you may want to - I’m pretty sure they’re by far the most stable eBay integration out there.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community