Magento Forum

All my products are set to special prices of 0

robijntje50

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

I have a problem.

This happened tonight. Somebody has set all my productsprices to a special prices of 0. Thats nice for the customer but not for me. I cant find who did this. Am i hacked?? And what should be the permissions on the file? Now its 644

Kind regards

Cees

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

robijntje50

Total Posts:  2

Nobody?

The prices are changing between 00:45 and 01:30 . If i open the product and just save it, the normal price is again showing. Im using 1.4.2 till 01-01-2013

Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  854

Hello,

Most likely you have some customization or maybe you have setup scheduled update from your supplier.

It doesn’t looks like hack, since if it was one, there are always some stealing of information or hackers break the database.

You can contact with your hosting and ask them, maybe they restore some back-ups. Also if you know the time when the change was done, you can ask hosting for logs and check what was happening at that time.

In case you edit product and everything goes back to normal, I can offer you to update all the products in bulk using Multi-editor option of Store Manager for Magento application. It will save you from having to manually edit each product. There is 14-days free version of Store Manager for Magento application, so to do the mentioned, there is no need to pay.
Download free version here -
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/store-manager-for-magento.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community