Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multiple Stores and Multiple Paypal Express API Usernames

compcamswebteam

Total Posts:  7
Memphis

We would like to set paypal express user data on a store by store level.  Usually, to do this we would just put this line below into the system.xml of the paypal module.<show_in_store>1</show_in_store>

We did this in core on a test server, and I output the system xml.  The changes show up but no matter what, they are ignored in teh back end.

IF we change the scope to the store level, we will not see the option to set the api username and pass no matter what!  We will see other options that would appear anyway. But not the high level options we want to set, at a store level.

Is there some javascript code or other code that disables the ability to do this?  Is there a law or reason for not allowing someone to do this? 

We have tried this solution below and although I am new here, I believe it did work at some point.  But we went from regular magento to enterprise Magento ver. 1.12.0.2. 
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/79479/

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community