Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Shopping cart amount always NULL

lichoac

Total Posts:  2

I`m using this line:  $totalItems = Mage::helper(’checkout/cart’)->getCart()->getItemsCount();

In my local host it works fine and return shopping cart amount perfectly. The problem appears in hosting server because Mage::helper(’checkout/cart’)->getCart()->getItemsCount(); always returns NULL.
Must I change something in ADMIN??

I also try with Mage::getModel(’checkout/cart’)->getQuote()->getItemsQty(); but the same problem. In localhost works fine but in hosting server return always NULL.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  811

Hmmm, please check your code for camel case erros...i had this a few times, because i am develop on Mac OS X with a \"non camel case sensitive\” file system and the server has linux with a camel case sensitive file system....

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community